The Parish of Ballybrack-Killiney is currently recruiting a Parish Secretary. This role is offered initially on a one year fixed term/part-time basis and is part-time, 6 hours per week.
Reporting to the Moderator, duties include:
- Providing an administrative service to Ballybrack-Killiney Parish.
- Managing the parish office with the effective use of up-to-date office systems.
- Receiving members of the public and dealing with enquiries.
- Recording and managing parish records.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years clerical/administrative experience.
- Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft word and excel with some database experience. Microsoft publisher would also be desirable.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer services skills.
Letters of application with an attached curriculum vitae should be emailed to Fr. Tom Dalzell at
The closing date for completed applications is: 29th April 2019.